Ready to pack your bags, and move to the country of delicious paella and bachata? We are looking for customer-focused talents who are willing to take the next step to join an international and fun team. Don’t miss this job opportunity to kick-start your career!
Your responsibilities and impact as a Customer Service Representative will be:
- Answering incoming queries from customers
- Identifying issues and provide solutions
- Ensuring high level of customer satisfaction
- Being a team player and participate in the success of the team and project, e.g. provide cover for absent colleagues together with the team and attending regular team meetings
Skills, experiences and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- A native level of Dutch and an advanced level of English
- Having knowledge about IT platforms, equipment and applications such as Windows/MS Office
- Being an attentive listener, comfortable and skillful at communicating with people
- Being a team player with high social competence
- Being energetic, innovative and working proactively at a fast pace
- Excitement about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
- Living in or willing to relocate to Malaga for an international career and life experience
What’s in it for you?
- Full-time permanent contract, 8h a day, 5 days a week
- Monday to Sunday on rotative shifts (08:00 to 17:00) with different shifts in the weekend
- Salary: 17.400€ gross annual base salary
- Bonus op to €1.800 gross yearly
- Opportunity to join an international company
- An open-minded and employee-oriented working environment
- Career development opportunities
- A friendly small city lifestyle with a charming city centre
- Colourful Andalusian culture, fair and fiestas
- Sunny weather all year long and blue flagged beaches
- A variety of delicious tapas and Mediterranean cuisine
- Lots of chances to learn or improve your Spanish
Your Future Company:
2 French entrepreneurs created a startup in 2000 and today, they are leading a global brand. Their growth and solution-oriented services are acknowledged by some of the most progressive brands and leading companies they are currently in business with. They became one of the biggest international customer experience solution providers with more than 75.000 multilingual employees in over 50 countries around the world and they are looking for new members to join them on their journey in Barcelona.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for Dutch speakers in Spain or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.