If living abroad, making international friends and enjoying life in Portugal tempts you, we might be the perfect match! We are looking for a person who is ready for challenges and supports customers with their questions. You are responsible for the needs of the customers and find the best solution to make them happy again.
Your responsibilities and impact as Customer Service for Taxi App will be:
- Being a mentor to consumers in different fields (there are several projects)
- Providing the best possible answers and solutions to questions and concerns from customers in the way you are the most confident with: over the phone, via e-mail or social media;
- Delivering calm and resourceful troubleshooting for customer queries regarding their shopping experience;
- Being in contact with other departments and redirecting related cases and issues to related departments.
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- Speak a native level of French and at least a B2 level in English
- Know the value and impact that a good customer experience can create
- Are an attentive listener, comfortable and skilful at communicating with people
- Enjoy being energetic, innovative and working proactively at a fast pace
- Get excited about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
- Are already living in or willing to relocate to Lisbon for an international career and life experience.
What’s in it for you?
- Type of Contract: A fixed-term contract that is renewable every year.
- Working Hours: Full time (40h/week, 8h/day) in rotative shifts (Mon-Sun, 7 AM - 9 PM)
- Training: Have a kick-start your career with the intensive training that the company offers to their new employees.
- Salary Conditions(*): You have 2 options
- Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 1040€ gross/month
- Excluding accommodation: 1240€ gross/month
- Relocation Package for International Candidates:
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
- Airport pick-up
- Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
- Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival.
- Private health insurance after 6 months of contract which is extra to the standard insurance
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities and social events organised by the company
- Portuguese public holidays and 22 days of paid holidays.
Is this project not the best fit for you ? Feel free to check our other opportunities in Customer Service in Lisbon. Still, send me your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.