Your responsibilities and impact as a Customer Service in Banking Industry will be:
Responsible for receiving and making calls/emails with a committed and devoted approach
Communicate and provide an efficient, polite, friendly and honest response to the queries and requests from customers
Maintain high quality service while adjusting and personalizing the support to every customer's needs
Write and design detailing reports
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- A native level of Norwegian and at least B2 level of English
- Able to relocate to Malaga within one month
Strong written and communicative skills: having good telephone communication skills and excellent listening skills and the ability to develop reports
- Can responsibly and independently carry out customer service specialist duties
Have good knowledge and experience of Microsoft and Internet
- Having a valid work permit in Spain or an EU passport (required)
- Clean credit record (no records of non-payment)
Experience in Business-to-Consumer (B2C) or Business-to-Business (B2B) environment is a plus but not necessary
What’s in it for you?:
- Schedule: A full-time position (Mon-Thu 08-16, Fri 9-16)
- Hybrid job with a central office location in Malaga
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere in an international environment
Career development programs, specialized courses, and language classes
Sunny days, Mediterranean weather, and an unique experience of an international and diverse culture
Your future company:
2 French entrepreneurs created a startup in 2000 and today they are leading a global brand. Their growth and solution-oriented services are acknowledged by the most progressive brands and leading companies they are now working with. They became one of the biggest international customer experience solution providers with more than
75.000 multilingual employees in over 50 countries around the world and they are looking for new members to join them in their journey in their Malaga hub.
What should you expect from living in Málaga?
- A friendly small city lifestyle with a charming city center.
- Colorful Andalusian culture, fair and fiestas.
- Sunny weather all year long and blue flagged beaches.
- A variety of delicious tapas and Mediterranean cuisine.
- Lots of chances to learn or improve your Spanish.
Feel free to check our other job opportunities or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities!