Are you a problem solver? Do you want to develop your communication skills? Or maybe you already mastered those and would like to create a bigger networking circle around yourself.
No matter from what background or with what level of experience you come from. This job might be the one you’re looking for!
Your responsibilities and impact as a Customer Success Specialist will be:
As a Customer Success Specialist, you will provide reassuring, warm, friendly and personal customer service to customers through tickets/mails in Italian.
Part of your daily activities will be:
- Answering incoming queries from customers
- Seize the opportunity to “shine” through each interaction by showing a keen interest in the customer and becoming, by an increased knowledge of the services offered, an expert and a defender of the brand
- Ensuring high level of customer satisfaction
- Assistance with concerns regarding buy, selling, payment transactions and shipping
- Support the customers before, during and after the sale and the purchase.
What’s in it for you?
- Type of Contract: A fixed-term contract that is renewable
- Working Hours: Full time on rotating shifts (depending on the project)
- Training: An intensive training to get to know all the in and outs about customer service
- Salary of €11.000 with accommodation and €13.000 without
- Salaries include Christmas and holiday bonus and food allowance
- Private health insurance
- Free Portuguese classes and many more activities
- Portuguese public holidays and 22 days of paid holidays
- Full relocation package for international candidates*.
*Relocation Package for International Candidates:
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
- Airport pick-up
- Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
- Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival.
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- A native level of Italian and at least a B2 level of English
- Enthusiasm about helping people
- Excitement about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
- Living in or willing to relocate to Lisbon for an international career and life experience.
What should you expect from living in Lisbon?
- A colourful and vibrant city with a rich cultural history
- All the pros of living in a European capital on a budget
- Friendly people, good vibes and a happy-go-lucky urban life
- Warm climate all year and a sunny beach life next to the Atlantic
- A local community with a good level of English and an international environment.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities in Customer Service in Lisbon or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.