Your responsibilities and impact as a Technical Support Specialist will be:
- Communicate with advertisers and internal sales and services teams via phone, email, chat and video conferencing
- Perform and verify the implementation of web-based products with customers
- Give guidance, support, and train customers on how to use the products
- Deliver high quality service to your customers, exceeding client expectations and quality scoring measures
Is technical support a new field that you want to gain expertise and achieve your career goals? The good news is that this company is recruiting based on soft skills, regardless of your field of studies – they will train you in every aspect of the job.
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You must be a Dutch Native speaker and have good English (B2 level) skills
- Basic understanding or willing to learn about CMS platforms like WordPress/Shopify/Wix/Joomla or similar
- Experience or interest for online advertising or ad product experience
- Troubleshooting skills
- Technologically capable to quickly learn customer service software applications and process customer implementations that do not necessarily follow a standard template / process
- Experience working in a B2B environment
- Strong communication, customer service, relationship management and support skills
What’s in it for you?
- Contract type: a fixed-term contract for one year that can be renewed every year
- Working hours: Mon – Fri 8 am to 5 pm (40 hrs/week)
- Training: 9 weeks
- Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 950€ gross/month + bonus of up to 300€ gross per month + signing bonus of 4,000€
- Without accommodation: 1.250€ gross/month + bonus of up to 300€ gross per month + signing bonus of 4,000€
(*) Compensation of the training period 100%
For international applicants:
- Reimbursement of your initial flight costs after 9 months
- Pick up from the airport
- Annual return ticket to your home country (within the EU)
- Help with paperwork, opening a bank account, etc. upon arrival
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities and social events organized by the company
- Career opportunities in different career paths
What should you expect from living in Lisbon?
- A colourful city view and a rich cultural history
- Pros of living in a European capital on a budget
- Delicious Portuguese cuisine and famous cafe culture
- Friendly people, good vibes and a happy-go-lucky urban life
- Warm climate all year and a sunny beach life next to the Atlantic
- A large English-speaking local community and international environment
Located in Lisbon, you will find a company that takes care of you from your career development, language skills, accommodation and to your social integration. Your prospective new employer is a multinational organisation that has been acknowledged as one of the best sales and customer service solutions provider companies in the world. Are you ready to be an added value to their international team including talents from more than 80 nationalities all over the world? Because they are looking for you!
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for Dutch speakers in Spain or Portugal, or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.