Worldwide company recruiting French speaking Digital Product Advisors in Lisbon.
Do you want to work for a multinational leader in the technology sector? We are currently looking for French speakers for their office in Lisbon.
Your responsibilities and impact as Digital Product Advisor will be:
- Provide professional customer service solutions to customers over the phone and emails
- Answer and solve client and customer inquiries and issues
- Guarantee clients satisfaction and high level of quality
- Ensure and participate in the success of the department
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You have native level in French
- You have a good level of English
- You are motivated and with a positive mindset
- You are efficient and have good organisation skills
- You are a team player
- You are client and service oriented
- You are willing to stay in the country for medium term
- You are punctual and flexible
- You have very good communication skills
What’s in it for you?
- Salary of 967€ per month (x14 per year) + 150 € bonus/month
- 6 € meal voucher per work-day
- Full time job (40h/week), Monday-Sunday (Rotative shifts 8am – 10pm)
- A stable job and opportunities to grow within the company
- Contract as from the first day of training (training is paid 100%)
- A family style working environment, while benefiting from an international and multicultural company
- Opportunity to work for Top companies on the market
- Initial 6 months contract + 6 months + 6 months + permanent contract
- 30 days of probation period
Your Future Company:
Our partner is an international Contact Solutions provider working with leading companies and having a worldwide presence. For their client, an American multinational technology company, they are currently recruiting an French speaker for their office in Lisbon.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for French speakers in Portugal or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.