+++ Please apply only if you hold EU citizenship or valid work permit for Portugal +++
Are you interested in the world of electronics and ready to work as a detective to track orders? You are customer-oriented and can handle day-to-day tasks such as locating lost packages and communicating with delivery companies and customers.
In this job, you will help customers and ensure that they receive the products they ordered.
Your responsibilities and impact as Digital Product Advisor will be:
- Back office activities regarding online orders
- Supporting the customer service agents complex cases
- Reaching out to customers and delivery companies via phone/email in order to solve the issue/problem
- Guarantee clients satisfaction and high level of quality
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You have a native level in Turkish
- You have a good level of English
- You already have a valid work permit for Portugal
- You are motivated and with a positive mindset
- You are efficient and have good organization skills
- You are a team player
- You are client and service oriented
- You are willing to stay in the country for the medium term
- You are punctual and flexible
- You have very good communication skills
What's in it for you?
- Salary of 1142 € gross/month (x14 per year) + 150 € bonus/month
- 6 € meal voucher per work-day
- Full time job (40h/week), Monday-Sunday (Rotative shifts 8 am - 10 pm)
- Private health insurance after 6 months
- Initial 6 months contract + 6 months + 6 months + permanent contract
- 30 days of probation period
- A stable job and opportunities to grow within the company
- Contract as from the first day of training (training is paid 100%)
- A family style working environment, while benefiting from an international and multicultural company
- Opportunity to work for Top companies on the market
Your Future Company:
Our partner is an international services company specialising in customer experience and business process outsourcing with over 50 000 employees. For their client, an American multinational technology company, they are currently recruiting a Turkish speaker for their office in Lisbon.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities in Customer Service in Lisbon or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.