Your Future Company.
Reducing the world’s dependence on fossil fuels and providing solutions for renewable energy are the core values of this dynamic and fast-paced growing company. They offer innovative charging and energy management solutions for plug-in electric and hybrid vehicles currently in more than 60 countries. For their offices in Barcelona, they are looking for new team members to join their journey to change the world.
Your responsibilities and impact as a eCommerce Presales Specialist will be:
- Support the eCommerce team and customers with technical product knowledge
- Be the first contact of potential customers through ecommerce sales emails, live chat and the phone
- Be responsible for the end-to-end sales funnel, from the proposal delivery to the sales report and opportunity detection
- Manage, track, and report sales activities and results
- Coordinate with the different departments to provide good customer service
- Fully understanding the product and its specificity
- Understanding the market to ensure customer satisfaction
- You will work within a really dynamic start-up environment; your flexibility and adaptability will be your key of success
What’s in it for you?
- Type of Contract: A permanent contract.
- Salary: will be discuss through the recruitment process
- Working Hours: flexibility schedule with Friday afternoon off
- Extra Perks:
- Private health insurance after 6 months of contract
- Languages classes: English & Spanish
- Start-Up environment with dynamic & changing organization
- Creative & Proactive environment
- Starting date as soon as possible
Skills, experiences and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- Speaking a native level of German with a proficient level of English
- Being graduated from a Bachelor Degree in the field of Sales or Engineering
- Having a successful experience of 2 to 4 years of inside sales
- Ability to work closely with end-users in a consulting, services or support capability
- Being creative, adaptable and proactive with a good sense of humor
- Being committed to reach the target
- Willing to rock the startup world
- Being a team player
- Enjoying being energetic, innovative and working proactively at a fast pace
- You are already based in Barcelona and able to start as soon as possible
Hi, I’m Audrey from Blu Selection. I’ll take care of your recruitment process for this position. Feel free to call me at +34 932 71 74 56 or reach me via Linkedin.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Still, send me your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.