Is providing excellent customer service a cause close to your heart, and making people happy is what makes YOU happy?
Then we are interested in your profile! This fast-paced and high performing company is looking for super colleagues in Lisbon.
They are looking for:
- The Mario Bros nostalgic's fans,
- The World's travellers,
- The ones who are technically interested,
- The ones who are implacable on the World's Capitals,
- The ones who know how cool sneakers should be,
- The ones who make no fashion faux-pas – or the ones who do!
- The stay-at-home who became Netflix expert,
- The newly marketing graduates or simply the self-made digital marketing cracks,
- The organized ones which always provide the perfect logistic!
Nike, Netflix, Expedia, Bose, Michael Kors, Supercell, a worldwide Logistics company, a Giant in the Digital Marketing and many other brands shaping our future are looking for new members to join their BPO partner team in Lisbon!
If you want to make a great experience abroad for a short time (one year) or if you want to start your career with an innovative organization, in each way, you’ll find what you are looking for with them!
Depending on your affinity (marketing, gaming, tourism, fashion, sport, or simply customer service) and availability, there is a wide range of projects available.
In the Sales Service, your mission is to increase the portfolio of clients of these worldwide brands.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Respond to customer enquiries, email, web contact and orders as well as being involved in order fulfilment and post-sales related activities
- Call and qualify new potential clients and leads
- Understand customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
- Up-selling and cross-selling
- Building and enriching their database
- Create business opportunities and increase revenue from accounts
- Ensure close communication with the team to share information
The company is recruiting on soft skills, regardless of your field of studies – they will train you on every aspect of the job. Are you client service oriented, have excellent communication skills, proactive and a team player? Then they might have an opportunity for you to join them!
What you still need to have:
- You speak native German and a good level of English
- You have a previous experience in sales
- You have excellent communication (both spoken and written) and listening skills
- You are motivated and committed to your work
- You are a team player and willing to work with many other nationalities
- Type of contract: a one-year fixed term contract, renewable every year
- Working hours: 40h/week (8h/day, 5 days a week) on a rotative schedule
- Salary conditions* – 2 options:
b) Excluding accommodation: 1300 - 1400€ gross/month
- For international candidates:
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
- Airport pick up
- Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
- Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities and social events organized by the company
- Real career opportunities in different career paths
- private health insurance included from the first day of contract
The Lisbon experience encompasses many things. Lisbon offers all the enjoyments you would expect of a Capital, yet with half the fuss of other European capitals. Are you into neighbourhood festival or into sunset watch from the old Moorish castle? Lisbon has definitely a lot to offer and give the opportunity to enjoy different lifestyles. Check more about Lisbon on our Blog.
This project is not for you? Still send us your CV, we have plenty of other opportunities we can discuss with you!