Your responsibilities and impact working as a Inbound Sales Representative will be:
- Providing pre-sales support by informing about products (mostly phone and email contact)
- Refering non-sales inqueiries to the right organization
- Closing inbound sales deals (B2C)
- Identifiying B2B sales opportunties and handling first negotations and transfering lead to the store telesales department to close the deal
What’s in it for you?
- Full-time contract, 39h/week, Monday to Friday
- Salary: 17.000€ gross/year + up 3500€ gross/year in bonus
- Relocation Package
- Lots of discounts with our partners
- Free after work activities
- An open-minded and employee-oriented working environment
- Career development opportunities
- New and modern office located where the action is
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- A native level of German and a good level of English
- Having previous experience in B2B SalesBeing achievement and goal-oriented
- Being an attentive listener, comfortable and skillful at communicating with people
- Being energetic, innovative and working proactively at a fast pace
- Excitement about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
- Living in or willing to relocate to Valencia for an international career and life experience.
What should you expect from living in Valencia?
- A cosmopolitan city with a modern look and a rich history
- Colourful Fallas fiestas serving tradition and fun at the same time
- Sunny and warm weather that you will enjoy all year long
- A delicious gastronomic culture including famous paella
- Beautiful surroundings of nature and beaches
- Up-and-coming start-up paradise
Feel free to check our other opportunities for German speakers in Spain or Portugal, or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.