+++ Please apply only if you hold EU citizenship or valid work permit for Portugal +++
You are interested in finances and want to improve your knowledge into that field?
You are looking for a new challenge abroad?
You want to be part of a multicultural team in a company which works alongside well-known brands?
You want to relocate to the beautiful capital of Portugal – Lisbon?
Then this could be the perfect opportunity for you to have your experience of a lifetime!
Started up by 2 French entrepreneurs in the year 2000, the Company has become an international Customer Experience Specialist, with a global presence and counting more than 50.000 employees.
In their international hub in Lisbon, they are taking care of the customer service experiences on behalf of some of the world’s most progressive brands.
In this position, you would be a Customer Service Representative for a company in the banking sector which provides consumers, corporations, governments, and institutions with a range of financial services and products. Those contain insurances, advice on investments and savings, financial transaction etc.
-- Offer first class Tech support to clients
– Provide support on customers banking related queries primarily through e-mail or phone
– Performing other tasks related to the banking activity according to the needs of the project
– Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies/procedures
– Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
– You will work in a multicultural team environment alongside a diverse team
The company is recruiting on soft skills, regardless of your field of studies – they will train you on every aspect of the job. Are you customer service oriented, have good communication skills, pro-active and team player? Then they might have an opportunity for you to join them!
– You are a native French speaker (this is a must!)
– You are looking for a job opportunity abroad
– You are motivated and committed to your work
– You have no troubles with writing in French
– You are a team player and willing to work with many other nationalities
– Sales/ Commercial background is a plus
– Previous experience in Customer Service or credit recovery experience is a plus
– Permanent contract
– Working hours: Monday to Saturday, rotating shifts 8 am to 6 pm
– A package in line with the market: 830€ gross / month x 14 months + up to 100€ / month performance bonus + meal vouchers of 7.23€ / workday + reimbursement of some transportation cost + Private Health Insurance and dental plan (after six months)
– If you live outside Portugal: reimbursement (up to 400€) of initial flight ticket after 4 months within the company + 4 months of accommodation in shared flat provided by the company (rental fee to pay)
– Opportunity to be part of a challenging and fast paced environment
– Possibility to collaborate with some of the biggest brands in the industry
– A multicultural and international environment
– Fully paid training, professional development and career evolution
Hi, I'm Lola from Blu Selection. I’ll take care of your recruitment process for this position. Feel free to call me at +34 932 719 470 or reach me via LinkedIn.
This project is not for you? Still send us your CV, we have plenty of other opportunities we can discuss with you!