+++ Please only apply if you already have the NIF number for Portugal +++
Our partner is an international Contact Solutions provider working with leading companies and having a worldwide presence. For their client, an American multinational technology company, they are currently recruiting a Spanish speaker for their office in Lisbon.
As a Fraud Prevention agent you will be assigned orders of web purchases which fall under the scope of doubtful integrity. It is required to review an array of data and perform an investigation leading to acceptance or cancellation of an order.
– Focal goal: Identifying nefarious activity
– Identify and record deviating activities, discover trends, and flag emerging issues
– Outreach to customers via phone and email
– Sharp and privacy-compliant conversational skills are necessary when discussing order details with bill payers and general customers.
– You have a native level in Spanish
– You have an excellent level of English
– You are a natural problem-solver
– You are able to deliver deep analysis on customer data
– You can work quickly and efficiently under deadline pressure
– You can work independently and under minimal supervision
– You pay great attention to detail and work accurately
– You are motivated and with a positive mindset
– You are a team player
– You are client and service oriented
– You are willing to stay in the country for the medium term at least (no summer or short term project!)
– Salary of 757€ per month (x14 per year) + 150 € bonus/month
– 6 € meal voucher per work-day
– Full time job (40h/week), Monday-Sunday (Rotative shifts 7am – 10pm)
– A stable job and opportunities to grow within the company
– Contract as from the first day of training (training is paid 100%)
– A family style working environment, while benefiting from an international and multicultural company
– Opportunity to work for Top companies on the market
– Initial 6 months contract + 6 months + 6 months + permanent contract
– 30 days of probation period
Hi, I’m Yasmina from Blu Selection. I’ll take care of your recruitment process for this position. Feel free to call me at +34 931 24 44 90 or reach me via LinkedIn.