If you are tech-savvy and looking for a new career challenge where you can improve your technical skill set you might be interested in this position. We are looking for technology enthusiasts who want to prove their skills. Working in this international company located in the heart of Europe might be the life-changing experience you’ve been looking for!
Your responsibilities and impact working as Front Office Representative will be:
- Understand your customer's needs through active listening
- Assist them in their native language via phone (5%), email (75%), and chat (20%)
- Escalate calls if you feel like someone else on your team could provide even better assistance
- Learn and grow your skills as an IT professional in a renowned multinational company with the support of certified instructors
Skills, experiences and interests you need to succeed in this role:
Are you customer service-oriented, have good communication skills, are interested in growing your skills as an IT professional? Then you are what we're looking for!
- You have a native level of French and a high level of English
- You have good customer support skills
- You have an interest in the IT field
- You are familiar with MS Office
- You demonstrate independence and investigative skills where you can think out of the box
- You have the motivation to work abroad and gain international experience
What’s in it for you?
- A full-time job with a long-term perspective
- Hybrid mode of work
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm
- Base salary + Performance Bonus
- A vast range of benefits including meal vouchers, multisport cards and language courses
- A conveniently located office near the city center of Brno, with an international team
- Great growing opportunities
- 2 weeks of accommodation
Your Future Company:
This international information technology company is providing outsourcing, business consulting and next-generation digital services for their clients all over the world. They currently employ hundreds of thousands of multinational talents in their teams yet they manage to stand out strongly with their friendly working culture and recognized as one of the top employers globally. For their office in the centre of Brno, they are looking for new talents who are ready to grow together with them.
What should you expect from living in Brno?
- Located at the heart of Europe with many travel opportunities
- A small city comes with a metropolitan urban lifestyle but low living costs
- International vibes without having a touristy crowd
- Diverse events, cultural activities, festivals and nightlife
- Rich historical sites and a beautiful architecture
- Countless shades of green and a calming weather
- An IT paradise with many career opportunities!
Feel free to check our other opportunities from our website or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.