You love pets and want to share your knowledge with other people?
You are interested in being part of a multicultural team in a company which works alongside well-known brands?
You want to relocate to the beautiful capital of Portugal – Lisbon?
Then this could be the perfect opportunity for you to have your experience of a lifetime!
Your responsibilities and impact as Retail Customer Service Agent will be:
- Answering questions from customers regarding the products, orders, payment methods or accounts while always remaining calm and polite
- Handling complaints in an empathetic way to solve the customers' problems
- Preparing, maintaining and reviewing purchasing files
- Working on continuous improvement for client satisfaction
- You are a native French speaker with good English skills (this is a must!)
- Experience in this industry is a plus but not required
- You are excited to face a new challenge such as leaving your home country and settling down somewhere new
- You love travelling, meeting people from different countries and getting to know their culture
- You want to work in a great team with people from all over Europe
- You are motivated, reliable and adaptable to various situations
- Your communication skills are flawless
- You are willing to learn and, develop and acquire new skills
- You are dynamic and self-motivated?
What’s in it for you?
- 6-month temporary contract
- Working hours: Monday to Friday, rotating shifts 8:30am to 5pm
- A package in line with the market: 890€ gross / month x 14 months + 100€ / month language bonus + up to 60€ / month performance bonus + meal vouchers of 7.23€ / workday + reimbursement of some transportation cost + Private Health Insurance and dental plan (after six months)
- If you live outside Portugal: reimbursement (up to 400€) of initial flight ticket after 4 months within the company + 4 months of accommodation in shared flat provided by the company (rental fee to pay)
- Opportunity to be part of a challenging and fast paced environment
- Possibility to collaborate with some of the biggest brands in the industry
- A multicultural and international environment
- Fully paid training, professional development and career evolution
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for French speakers in Portugal or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.