+++ Please apply only if you hold EU citizenship or valid work permit for Portugal +++
You love pets and want to share your knowledge with other people?
You are interested in being part of a multicultural team in a company which works alongside well-known brands?
You want to relocate to the beautiful capital of Portugal – Lisbon?
Then this could be the perfect opportunity for you to have your experience of a lifetime!
Started up by 2 French entrepreneurs in the year 2000, the Company has become an international Customer Experience Specialist, with a global presence and counting more than 50.000 employees.
In their international hub in Lisbon, they are taking care of the customer service experiences on behalf of some of the world’s most progressive brands.
The Job.As a Customer Service Agent for Pet Supplier, you are responsible for:
- Answering questions from customers regarding the products, orders, payment methods or accounts while always remaining calm and polite
- Handling complaints in an empathetic way to solve the customers' problems
- Preparing, maintaining and reviewing purchasing files
- Working on continuous improvement for client satisfaction
You will find yourself in a position in which you can directly impact the shopping experience of others, whether it is via phone, e-mail or chat.
- You are a native French speaker with good English skills (this is a must!)
- Experience in this industry is a plus but not required
- You are excited to face a new challenge such as leaving your home country and settling down somewhere new
- You love travelling, meeting people from different countries and getting to know their culture
- You want to work in a great team with people from all over Europe
- You are motivated, reliable and adaptable to various situations
- Your communication skills are flawless
- You are willing to learn and, develop and acquire new skills
- You are dynamic and self-motivated?
- You must hold EU Citizenship or valid work permit for Portugal
- 6-month temporary contract
- Working hours: Monday to Friday, rotating shifts 7 am to 7 pm
- A package in line with the market: 830€ gross / month x 14 months + 100€ / month language bonus + up to 100€ / month performance bonus + meal vouchers of 7.23€ / workday + reimbursement of some transportation cost + Private Health Insurance and dental plan (after six months)
- If you live outside Portugal: reimbursement (up to 400€) of initial flight ticket after 4 months within the company + 4 months of accommodation in shared flat provided by the company (rental fee to pay)
- Opportunity to be part of a challenging and fast paced environment
- Possibility to collaborate with some of the biggest brands in the industry
- A multicultural and international environment
- Fully paid training, professional development and career evolution
Hi, I'm Lola from Blu Selection. I’ll take care of your recruitment process for this position. Feel free to call me at +34 932 719 470 or reach me via LinkedIn.
This project is not for you? Still send us your CV, we have plenty of other opportunities we can discuss with you!