You are interested in being part of a multicultural team in a company that works alongside well-known?
Do you want to relocate to the beautiful capital of Portugal – Lisbon?
Then this could be the perfect opportunity for you to have the experience of a lifetime!
Your responsibilities and impact as a Beauty Customer Service Agent will be:
As a French Beauty Customer Service Agent, you are responsible for:
- Answering questions from customers regarding the products, orders, payment methods, or shipping, while always remaining calm and polite
- Handling emails to support customers
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You are a native French speaker
- You are passionate about the Beauty and Make-Up industry studies or experience in this industry is a plus
- You are excited to face a new challenge such as leaving your home country and settling down somewhere new
- You love traveling, meeting people from different countries, and getting to know their culture
- You want to work in a great team with people from all over Europe
- You are motivated, reliable, and adaptable to various situations
- Your communication skills are flawless
- You must hold EU Citizenship or a valid work permit for Portugal
What's in it for you?
- 10-month temporary contract
- Working hours: Monday to Sunday, rotating shifts 8 am to 7 pm
- A package in line with the market: 850€ gross / month x 14 months + up to 100€ / month performance bonus + meal vouchers of 7.23€ / workday + reimbursement of some transportation cost + Private Health Insurance and dental plan (after six months)
- If you live outside Portugal: reimbursement (up to 400€) of initial flight ticket after 4 months within the company + 4 months of accommodation in a shared flat provided by the company (rental fee to pay)
- Opportunity to be part of a challenging and fast-paced environment
- Possibility to collaborate with some of the biggest brands in the industry
- A multicultural and international environment
- Fully paid training, professional development, and career evolution
Started up by 2 French entrepreneurs in the year 2000, the Company has become an international Customer Experience Specialist, with a global presence and counting more than 50.000 employees.
In their international hub in Lisbon, they are taking care of the customer service experiences on behalf of some of the world’s most progressive brands.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities in Customer Service in Lisbon. Still, send me your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.