You are interested in finances and know a few things about banking? You want to be part of a multicultural team in a company which works alongside well-known brands?
You want to relocate to the beautiful capital of Portugal – Lisbon?
Then this could be the perfect opportunity for you to have your experience of a lifetime!
Your responsibilities and impact as Banking Customer Service Agent will be:
- You will give calls to transform inline credit simulations into completed files
- You will receive calls from customers to help them and to answer their questions
- You will work in a multicultural team environment with alongside a diverse team
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- The company is recruiting on soft skills, regardless of your field of studies – they will train you on every aspect of the job. Are you customer service oriented, have good communication skills, pro-active and team player? Then they might have an opportunity for you to join them!
- You are a native French speaker (this is a must!)
- You have a good level of English (a plus, not mandatory)
- You are looking for a job opportunity abroad
- You are motivated and committed to your work
- You have excellent communication and listening skills
- You are a team player and willing to work with many other nationalities
- Sales/ Commercial background is a plus
- Previous experience in Customer Service or credit recovery experience is a plus
What's in it for you?
- 6-month temporary contract
- Working hours: Monday to Friday, rotating shifts 9am to 7pm
- A package in line with the market: 890€ gross / month x 14 months + 200€/month complexity bonus + up to 50€/month performance bonus + meal vouchers of 7.23€ / workday + reimbursement of some transportation cost + Private Health Insurance and dental plan (after six months)
- If you live outside Portugal: reimbursement (up to 400€) of initial flight ticket after 4 months within the company + 4 months of accommodation in shared flat provided by the company (rental fee to pay)
- Opportunity to be part of a challenging and fast paced environment
- Possibility to collaborate with some of the biggest brands in the industry
- A multicultural and international environment
- Fully paid training, professional development and career evolution
Your Future Company:
Started up by 2 French entrepreneurs in the year 2000, the Company has become an international Customer Experience Specialist, with a global presence and counting more than 50.000 employees. In their international hub in Lisbon, they are taking care of the customer service experiences on behalf of some of the world’s most progressive brands.