- DisciplineCustomer Service
Your responsibilities and impact as Pharmaceutical Customer Service Agent will be:
- Answering incoming queries from customers and giving information via email and phone (B2C)
- Being sensitive, patient, and understanding with customer's needs and doubts
- Ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction
- Providing ad-hoc support
- Being a team player and participating in the success of the team and project
- A native level of French and at least a B1 level of English
- Knowledge of the value and impact that a good customer experience can create
- Being an attentive listener, comfortable and skillful at communicating with people
- Having a drive for excellence and professionalism
- Being a real team player and committed to your work
- Excitement about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
- Living in or willing to relocate to Lisbon for an international career and life experience
- Type of Contract: A fixed-term contract that is renewable every year. Working Hours: Full time, Mon-Fri, 9 AM - 6 PM
- Training: Have a kick-start your career with the intensive training that the company offers to their new employees (about 2 weeks).
- Salary Conditions(*): You have 2 options: Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 930€ gross/month Excluding accommodation: 1080€ gross/month (*)
- Compensation during training period if successful (10 days): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes).
- Relocation Package for International Candidates:
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
- Airport pick-up
- Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
- Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
- Extra Perks: - Private health insurance after 6 months of contract which is extra to the standard insurance
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities and social events organized by the company
- Portuguese public holidays and 22 days of paid holidays.
Your Future Company:
Located in Lisbon, you will find a company that takes care of you with career development, language skills, accommodation and social integration. Your prospective new employer is a multinational organization that has been acknowledged as one of the best sales and customer service solutions provider companies in the world. You will be an added value to their international team including talents from more than 80 nationalities all over the world. Career Growth Opportunities: Various career development chances in different paths.
Is this project not the best fit for you ? Feel free to check our other opportunities in Customer Service in Lisbon. Still, send me your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.