What if you could fly to Greece to start a job with plenty of world citizens from different countries with one strong thing in common: the desire to experience, learn and grow altogether within an international booming company?
Whether you are looking for personal development, learning & career opportunities, cultural discovery or simply a life-time experience, you will find it there.
You would be receiving top-class training from the biggest brands from a variety of sectors and boost your professional development. You would be working for a Great Place of Work awarded Company whose main mission is to deliver exceptional customer experience all over the world.
Whatever comes out of it for you, you will definitely not regret it.
Your responsibilities and impact as Customer Service Agent will be:
- Supporting clients’ activities by offering world-class service to their customers while working on projects of top prestigious and worldwide brands by;
- Answering incoming queries from customers
- Identifying issues and provide solutions
- Ensuring high level of customer satisfaction
- Repcording data in the CRM system
- Providing ad-hoc support
- Being a team player and participate in the success of the team and project
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- A native level of Czech and at least a B2 level of English
- Knowledge of the value and impact that a good customer experience can create
- Being an attentive listener, comfortable and skillful at communicating with people
- Having a drive for excellence and professionalism
- Being a real team player and committed to your work
- Excitement about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
- Living in or willing to relocate to Greece for an international career and life experience
- Having a valid Greek work permit (required).
What’s in it for you?
- A full-time job, 40 hours a week
- Salary: approx. 1000-1300€ gross per month x 14 salaries per year + performance-related bonus
- Schedule: available to work in rotative shifts from Monday to Sunday
- A Quality Certified Management Company
- A Multicultural environment: 8.000+ passionate people from +90 countries working together
- A Company offering you not only a job, but a full experience abroad!
- A recognized training delivered by the biggest brands
- A complete relocation package including:
- Flight ticket to Athens
- Hotel accommodation for 2 weeks with breakfast
- Assistance in finding a flat + real estate agency fee paid by the Company
- Flight ticket to your home and back every year
- Other benefits: vouchers, discounts, free Greek classes, events, outings and parties all year round
Feel free to check our other opportunities from our website or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.