Your responsibilities and impact working as an Accountant will be:
- Support of internal accounting processes of business transactions across several companies independently
- Ensuring the correct accounting logic and creation of an accountancy manual for several companies
- Assisting the monthly and yearly closings Help with the preparation of the monthly financial statements of the companies
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You speak a native level of German
- You have first experience in accounting
- You are autonomous, detail-oriented, and highly organized
- You have a team spirit
- Knowledge of Business Central is a plus
What’s in it for you?
- Paid training with specially assigned employees who teach all the basics
- Salary during probation period: 1400 € net; salary after probation period: 1500 € net
- The possibility to work full or part time
- Health insurance provided by the employer
- Help with paperwork
- Possibility to use accommodation for the initial period
- Internal appreciation program in the form of bonuses
- Planning security and optimal combination with private life
- An employer who cares about the well-being of its employees
Your Future Company:
Located in Fuerteventura, you will find a company that takes care of you from your career development, language skills, and to your social integration. Your prospective new employer is a German organization that is a leading provider of matching, target-fulfilling reward solutions for marketing, sales, and personnel.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities in Accounting and Finance in Barcelona or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.