Are you ready for a new life and work experience? Are you looking for a strong company to develop new skills? Are you looking for a People Company with a dynamic and multicultural environment? This is what you will find here!
Your responsibilities and impact as Logistics Customer Service will be:
- You will support our client by helping them over the telephone and via email, with any queries they may have about products or services and also dealing with complaints.
- It is about providing the best customer experience possible for customers.
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You are a native French speaker
- You are looking for a job opportunity abroad
- You are motivated and committed to your work
- You have excellent communication and listening skills
- You are a team player and willing to work with many other nationalities
What's in it for you?
- Type of contract: a long-term fixed term contract, renewable every year
- Working hours: full time (40h/week)
- Monday to Friday (5 days/weeks; 8/day) on a rotational schedule (Shifts from 12 AM -12PM)
- Salary conditions (*) – 2 options
- Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 930 gross/month
- Excluding accommodation: 1080 gross/month
- Private health insurance from the first day of the contract (additionally to standard insurance)
- For international candidates:
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
- Airport pick up
- Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
- Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities, and social events organized by the company
- Real career opportunities in different career paths
(*) Compensation during training period if successful (from 1 to 4 weeks): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes)
Is this project not the best fit for you ? Feel free to check our other opportunities in Customer Service in Lisbon. Still, send me your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.