You probably had a package from them delivered in the past and now you get the opportunity to work for them in Lisbon, Portugal!
Our client is recognized as the Best Sales and Customer Service Solutions provider in the world and they are looking for motivated candidates to join their international team, which facilitates over 80 nationalities.
In this position, you would be a Customer Service Representative for one of the largest package delivery companies worldwide, which provide specialized transportation. Every day, they manage the flow of goods, funds, and information in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide.
You will support our client by helping them over the telephone and via email, with any queries they may have about products or services and you will also dealing with complaints. It is all about providing the best customer experience possible.
The company is recruiting on soft skills, regardless of your field of studies – they will train you on every aspect of the job. Are you customer service oriented, have good communication skills, pro-active and team player? And do you are a native Dutch speaker and have a good knowledge of English? Then they might have an opportunity for you to join them!
– Type of contract: a fixed term contract (6 months - 1 year) that is renewable.
– Working hours: full time (40h/week)
– Monday to Saturday; rotating shift between 06:00-22:00 (8h/day)
– Salary conditions (*) – 2 options:
- Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 950€ gross/month
- Excluding accommodation: 1250€ gross/month
(*) Compensation during training period if successful (from 1 to 4 weeks): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes)
– For international candidates:
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
- Airport pick up
- Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
- Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
– Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities, and social events organized by the company
– Real career opportunities in different career paths
What should you expect from living in Lisbon?
- A colourful and vibrant city with a rich cultural history
- All the pros of living in a European capital on a budget
- Friendly people, good vibes and a happy-go-lucky urban life
- Warm climate all year and a sunny beach life next to the Atlantic
- A local community with a good level of English and an international environment
Hi, I'm Ruby from Blu Selection. I’ll take care of your recruitment process for this position. Feel free to call me at +34 932 719 470 or reach me via LinkedIn.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Still, send me your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities!