You probably had a package from them delivered in the past and now you get the opportunity to work for them in sunny Lisbon! Our client is recognized as the Best Sales and Customer Service Solutions provider in the world and they are looking for motivated candidates to join their international team, which facilitates over 80 nationalities.
Your responsibilities and impact as a customer service agent will be:
- Supporting our client by helping their customers over the telephone and via email, with any queries they may have about products or services
- Dealing with complaints
- You are customer service oriented
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are pro-active and a team player
- You speak Dutch on a native-level
- You have a good knowledge of English
What’s in it for you?
- Type of contract: a fixed term contract (6 months - 1 year) that is renewable
- Working hours: full time (40h/week)
- Monday to Saturday; rotating shift between 06:00-22:00 (8h/day)
- Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 950€ gross/month
- Excluding accommodation: 1240€ gross/month
(*) Compensation during training period if successful (from 1 to 4 weeks): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes)
For international candidates:
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
- Airport pick-up
- Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
- Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities, and social events organized by the company
- Real career opportunities in different career paths
What should you expect from living in Lisbon?
- A colourful city view and a rich cultural history
- Pros of living in a European capital on a budget
- Delicious Portuguese cuisine and famous cafe culture
- Friendly people, good vibes and a happy-go-lucky urban life
- Warm climate all year and a sunny beach life next to the Atlantic
- A large English-speaking local community and international environment
Located in Lisbon, you will find a company that takes care of you from your career development, language skills, accommodation and to your social integration. Your prospective new employer is a multinational organisation that has been acknowledged as one of the best sales and customer service solutions provider companies in the world. Are you ready to be an added value to their international team including talents from more than 80 nationalities all over the world? Because they are looking for you!
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for Dutch speakers in Spain or Portugal, or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.