Quality and Service is what it is all about in today’s world for companies to remain competitive. From solving technical issues, providing product’s advice, following up on logistics, having quality checks to providing sales support, there are many areas where excellent customer support is required and this is where the company needs you! Whatever your profile and experience is, you will have the opportunity to make a difference!
Your responsibilities and impact as a customer experience specialist will be:
- Responding to inbound calls to answer customer inquiries or placing orders
- Completing order entry and coordinating of product shipments to customers by resisting and collecting updated documentation
- Providing support and resolving customer’s issues
- Collaborating with internal and external entities
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You speak Dutch/Flemish on a native level
- You have a business proficiency level of English
- You live or are willing to relocate to Greece
- You are motivated and committed to your work
- You have excellent communication and listening skills
- You are a team player and you are willing to work with many other nationalities
What’s in it for you?
- A full-time job, 40 hours a week
- Salary: 1300€ gross per month + a performance-related bonus up to 200€ monthly
- Schedule: Monday – Friday from 9AM to 8PM
- A Multicultural environment: people from 76 countries working together
- A Company offering you not only a job, but a full experience abroad!
- A recognized training delivered by the biggest brands
- Flight ticket to Piraeus
- Hotel accommodation for 4 weeks with breakfast
- Assistance in finding a flat + real estate agency fee paid by the Company
- Accomodation Bonus: 500€ gross accommodation bonus for the first 6 months
- Flight ticket to your home and back every year
- Other benefits: vouchers, discounts, free Greek classes, events, outings and parties all year round
Located in Piraeus, you will find a company that takes care of you from your career development, language skills, accommodation and to your social integration. Your prospective new employer is a multinational organisation that has been acknowledged as one of the best sales and customer service solutions provider companies in the world. Are you ready to be an added value to their international team including talents from more than 80 nationalities all over the world? Because they are looking for you!
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for Dutch speakers in Spain or Portugal, or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.