- DisciplineCustomer Service
Are you detail-oriented and enjoy reviewing content? Are you passionate about online marketing and new technologies? This opportunity in Lisbon might be for you!
Your responsibilities and impact as Content Reviewer will be:
- Reviewing online content and advertisements based on client guidelines.
- Assessing images, videos, accounts, and text content.
- Reporting policy violations using internal tools.
- Maintaining high-quality standards.
- Participating in client meetings and sharing insights.
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- EU Citizenship or valid work permit/ residency card mandatory
- You have a native level of French + a good level on English
- You are looking for a job opportunity abroad
- You are detail-oriented and possess good analytical skills
- You are motivated and committed to your work
What’s in it for you?
- Type of contract: a long-term fixed-term contract, renewable every year
- Working hours: full time (40h/week)
- For international candidates:
- Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 1040€ gross/month
- Without accommodation: 1372€ gross/month
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
- Airport pick up
- Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
- Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities and social events organized by the company
- Real career opportunities in different career paths
Your Future Company.
Located in Lisbon, you will find a company that takes care of you from your career development, language skills, accommodation and to your social integration. Your prospective new employer is a multinational organisation that has been acknowledged as one of the best sales and customer service solutions provider companies in the world.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for French speakers in Portugal or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.