If living abroad, making international friends and enjoying life in Portugal tempts you, we might be the perfect match! We are looking for a person who is ready for challenges and supports customers with their questions. You are responsible for the needs of the customers and find the best solution to make them happy again.
Your responsibilities and impact working as a Online Payment Coordinator will be:
- Primary focus is on reconciliations, supporting daily operations, customer inquiries, transaction processing, and maintaining customer files
- Investigate and resolve credit/debit cardholder transactions
- Assist in the administration of all card payment systems and processing functions
- Performs various clerical duties related to payment transactions
- Prepares customer statements as needed
- Resolves issues requiring in-depth investigation and/or research
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase speed, efficiency and accuracy
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- A native level of French and an excellent level of English
- Being able to deliver a deep analysis of customer data
- Working independently and under minimal supervision
- Paying great attention to detail and working accurately
- Having analytical and problem-solving skills
- Being an attentive listener, comfortable and skillful at communicating with people
- Being energetic, innovative, and working proactively at a fast pace
- Excitement about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
- Living in or willing to relocate to Lisbon for an international career and life experience
What’s in it for you?
- Salary of 967€ per month (x14 per year) + 150 € bonus/month
- 6€ meal voucher per work-day
- Full-time job (40h/week), Monday-Sunday (rotative shifts 7 am - 10 pm)
- Initial 6 months contract + 6 months + 6 months + permanent contract
- 30 days of probation period
- Private health insurance after 6 months
- For international candidates
- Help with paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
- Contract from the first day of training (training is paid 100%)
- A stable job and opportunities to grow within the company
- A familial working environment, while benefiting from an international and multicultural company
- Opportunity to work for Top companies on the market
This company is about making our lives easier and better connected. Are you ready to join a brand that strives every day to revolutionize the world?
You will work for a company that cares about its employees, full of opportunities to learn and grow professionally and personally, all this in the amazing and new-hyped Lisbon.
Feel free to check our other opportunities in Customer Service in Lisbon or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.