Being one of Europe's leading global outsourcing company with over 22 different locations worldwide, our Client stands for diversity and quality. Working for many of the 500 Fortunes Companies in the world, they are constantly looking for thriving candidates in Barcelona who want to be part of a multicultural environment and develop their skills further.
Do you speak French and are looking for a job in Barcelona? Check this out!
Are you service minded and ready to go the extra mile to provide excellent customer support? The Company, a worldwide Printing and Digital devices company, is currently recruiting for French speaking candidates with friendly and optimistic attitude, who are eager to support other people to reinforce their international team in Barcelona.
In this position, you will ensure First Level Support to the users of the company's products (printer, scanner, digital camera, data- and video-projectors) to consumers and business customers.
In this role you are in charge of:
- Pre-sales support and handle inquiries from sales platform
- Reseller support and solving customer' issues and queries on a quality manner
- Up-selling of consumables, extended warranties and accessories, both from converting inbound calls into a sale and through follow-up calls of a selected customer base
- Sales of extended warranties and repair services
- Provide high quality service
- Record all required data elements in CRM to provide good follow up and quality support
- Language skills: native level of French + good level of English
- Previous experience in a Customer Service or Technical Support role is an asset
- Sales oriented and affinity (for up-selling and cross-selling)
- Technical skills and knowledge highly preferred
- Quality and service oriented
- Strong communication skills – both written and oral
- Willingness to learn and apply new technologies
- Logical thinking, analytic skills and problem solving skills
- Stress resistant and ability to organise your work
- Strong team spirit, friendly and positive attitude
- A salary in line with Barcelona’s standard: €16.000 / year + bonus + full paid training period
- Long term position, full time job (39hrs/week), standard office hours, Monday to Friday
- Opportunity to join a booming and exciting company
- An international company with a multicultural environment (+20 nationalities)
- A fun, rewarding and open minded team
- Trainings, self-development program and career opportunities (Continuous training with 360° training courses, coaching sessions, courses for hard and soft skills, development programs for employees with leadership potential and management training courses organised by the Company)
- Relocation Package provided for candidates from abroad (reimbursement of up to €500 for flight tickets and accommodation for the first days upon arrival)
- Start Date: ASAP