You are seeking a new opportunity in the marketing field? You are native Italian and you have a great level of English? You want to work for luxury/villa field?Then we have the right match for you.
Your responsibilities and impact working as an Advertising Specialist will be:
- Defining an advertising strategy taking into consideration the channels currently used (Google Ads, Facebook Ads) and evaluating the implementation of new channels that have potential in the sector
- Independent creation and management of Google Ads and Facebook Ads campaigns
- Analysis, understanding and optimisation of campaigns currently present on Google and Facebook Ads
- Ability to make data-driven decisions by collecting and interpreting data from multiple channels such as Google Analytics, Google Ads and internal company reports
- Familiarity with the use of traditional analysis platforms and the ability to learn the use of any new platforms are therefore essential
- Drafting of keywords analysis in multiple languages (basic Italian and English) designed for the creation and optimization of search and similar campaigns
- Ability to verify the correct functioning of the tracking relating to the marketing channels used (Facebook Pixel, Google Analytics and any other channels) which are implemented by the internal IT department
- Working within a team coordinated by an eCommerce Manager and made up of Copywriters, Graphic Designers, IT Technicians, UX/UI Specialists and some external agencies
- The resource will have to deal strictly with the campaigns, requesting the creation of texts, graphics and other material from the professionals in charge
Skills, experiences, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You are bilingual (Italian-English) in written and spoken, Spanish would be a big plus
- You have 3-4 years of experience in a similar position
- You have been working in companies or agencies investing a hefty budget on advertising
- You have already been working in the luxury or tourism industry
- You have strong knowledge in Advertising campaigns (Google Ads, Facebook Ads,..)
- You are organized, detail and quality-oriented, and independant
- You have excellent communication skills
What’s in it for you?
- Attractive compensation
- Part-time Position with possibility of Freelance or Remote with hours to be agreed (4 to 5 hours a day)
- Monday to Friday
- Possibility to manage budget over 50.000€ per month invested in advertising
- Possibility to focus on the advertising and become a specialist
- Possibility to work from the office in Barcelona
- A close and family-oriented company
- Start date: ASAP
Your future company
A small, highly specialized luxury villa rental agency. With over 30 years of personalized service experience, the company matches every guest to the right villa. You will be joining an expanding yet family-orientated environment working on the highest quality standards.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities in Marketing in Barcelona or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.