Are you passionate about providing exceptional customer service in the jewelry industry? We are currently seeking a Customer Specialist to expand team. If you have a keen eye for detail, excellent communication skills, and a strong desire to create memorable customer experiences, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Join us in the world of fine jewelry and make a difference in our customers' lives!
Your responsibilities and impact as a Jewelry Customer Specialist will be:
- Assist with customer queries via various channels including phone and emails
- Handle tasks such as order upselling, troubleshooting, managing fraud orders, and processing returns efficiently
- Proactively inform customers about available promotions and discounts, enhancing their shopping experience
- Ensure and participate in the success of the department
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You are a native Dutch speaker with excellent English (C1 level)
- You are client and quality oriented
- You are highly reliable, adaptable and flexible
- You have troubleshooting and strong problem-solving skills
- You are open to work and live in a very multicultural environment
What’s in it for you?
- A full-time job, 40 hours a week, 8 hours a day
- Possibility to work from home from in Greece
- Salary: 14 salaries per year x 1.200€ gross per month + up to 100€ bonus per month
- Accommodation allowance: 125€ gross accommodation bonus per month (only over the first working year)
- Extra 80€ gross monthly for the initial 12 months starting from your date of employment
- Schedule: from Monday to Sunday, from 08:00 to 21:00 (rotative)
- A Quality Certified Management Company
- A Multicultural environment: 8.000+ passionate people from +90 countries working together
- A Company offering you not only a job, but a full experience abroad!
- A recognized training delivered by the biggest brands
- Flight ticket to Athens
- Hotel accommodation for 4 weeks with breakfast
- Assistance in finding a flat + real estate agency fee paid by the Company
- Other benefits: vouchers, discounts, free Greek classes, events, outings and parties all year round
Located in Athens, you will find a company that takes care of you from your career development, language skills, accommodation and to your social integration. Your prospective new employer is a multinational organization that has been acknowledged as one of the best sales and customer service solutions provider companies in the world. Are you ready to be an added value to their international team including talents from more than 80 nationalities all over the world? Because they are looking for you!
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities from our website or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.