Are you a Sales Representative looking for new opportunities in Lisbon, Portugal? Respond to customer inquiries, qualify leads, and drive revenue growth, while having a significant impact on customer satisfaction.
Your responsibilities and impact as a Sales Agent will be:
- Responding to customer inquiries, emails, web contacts, and processing orders
- Participating in order fulfilment and post-sales activities
- Calling and qualifying new potential clients and leads
- Understanding customer needs and providing appropriate solutions
- Up-selling and cross-selling additional products or services
- Building and enriching the customer database
- Creating business opportunities and increasing revenue from existing accounts
- Ensuring close communication with the team to share information and collaborate effectively.
- Providing ad-hoc support as required.
- Being a team player and actively contributing to the success of the team and projects
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- A native-level proficiency in Swedish and a minimum B2 level of English. Previous sales experience, demonstrating your ability to drive results
- A high school or bachelor's degree
- Excellent listening skills and effective communication abilities.
- Energetic, innovative, and proactive work approach in a fast-paced environment.
- Excitement about intercultural communication and embracing the expatriate lifestyle
- Living in or willing to relocate to Portugal for an international career and life experience
- A valid Portuguese work permit (required)