Are you ready for a new life and work experience? Are you looking for a strong company to develop new skills? Are you looking for a People Company with a dynamic and multicultural environment? This is what you will find here!
Your responsibilities and impact as Sales Associate will be:
- Respond to customer inquiries, email, web contact, and orders as well as being involved in order fulfillment and post-sales related activities
- Call and qualify new potential clients and leads
- Understand customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
- Up-selling and cross-selling
- Building and enriching their database
- Create business opportunities and increase revenue from accounts
- Ensure close communication with the team to share information
- Ad-hoc support
- Be a team player and participate in the success of the team and project
- EU Citizenship or valid work permit/ residency card mandatory
- You have a native level of French. Good level of English is a big plus.
- You are motivated, reliable and committed in your work
- You have a previous experience in Sales
- You have a drive for excellence and professionalism
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are a real team player and willing to work with many other nationalities
What’s in it for you?
- Type of contract: a long term fixed term contract, renewable every year
- Working hours: 40h/week (8h/day) from Monday to Sunday, rotating shifts (depending on the project you are working on)
- Salary conditions* – 2 options :
- Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 990€ gross/month
- Excluding accommodation: 1100€ gross/month
- Private health insurance after 6 months of contract (additionally to standard insurance)
- Relocation support for international candidates: Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months, airport pick up, yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU). Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival.
- A company which fully supports you and wants to make your experience great
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sport activities and social events organized by the company
- A dynamic, open-minded and multicultural environment, including 82 different nationalities
- A great place to work in a brand new building, you will work in the best facilities for a fun and comfortable environment
- A company working with top-notch worldwide brands, from various industries from Fashion, Online Marketing, Technologies, Food, etc.
- Real career opportunities: opportunity to enter a development program within 6 months to get access to other opportunities within the company: from a different projects to QA, Team Lead or Supervisor roles
Is this project not the best fit for you ? Feel free to check our other opportunities in Customer Service in Lisbon. Still, send me your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.