Are you ready to show your fashion expertise? A big sportswear brand is looking for support for their customer service team. Be responsible for the needs of the customers and find the best solution to make them happy again. You appreciate the quality of products and services. Do you know what makes the difference? Show this in the contact with customers and try to keep their satisfaction.
Your responsibilities and impact as a Sports Retail Customer Service Agent will be:
- Being a mentor to consumers in different fields (there are several projects)
- Providing the best possible answers and solutions to questions and concerns from customers in the way you are the most confident with: over the phone, via e-mail or social media;
- Identify new business opportunities by cross and upselling
- Delivering calm and resourceful troubleshooting for customer queries regarding their shopping experience;
- Being in contact with other departments and redirecting related cases and issues to related departments.
Is customer service a new field that you want to gain expertise and achieve your career goals? The good news is that this company is recruiting based on soft skills, regardless of your field of studies – they will train you in every aspect of the job.
Skills, experiences and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- Speaking a native level of French and at least a B2 level in English
- Knowing the value and impact that a good customer experience can create
- Being an attentive listener, comfortable and skillful at communicating with people
- Enjoy being energetic, innovative and working proactively at a fast pace
- Getting excited about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
- Are already living in or willing to relocate to Lisbon for an international career and life experience.
What’s in it for you?
- Type of Contract: 6-months contract (renewable)
- Working Hours: 25h/week; 5 days/week in rotative shifts : Morning Shift 08:00 to 13:00 and Mid Shift from 15:00 to 20:00
- Training fully paid (approx. 3 weeks)
- Salary Conditions(*): 604€ gross/month + 93€ gross/month performance bonus + meal vouchers (6€/work day)
- Extra Perks:
- Private health insurance after 6-months working
- Equipment provided
This company is about making our lives easier and better connected. Are you ready to join a brand that strives every day to revolutionize the world?
You will work for a company that cares about its employees, full of opportunities to learn and grow professionally and personally, all this in the amazing and new-hyped Lisbon.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for French speakers in Portugal or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.