You will have the chance to reduce Applications users stress while finding a parking spot and assisting them in their daily life.
Regardless of your professional background — if you would like to work in a freshly renovated office, dealing with customer's needs and you are friendly, keen, and diligent, then this is your opportunity!
Your daily tasks as a Team Leader Customer Care will be:
- Ensuring the customer support process is followed and continuously developed to meet the standards of the company
- Leading a team of 5-7 customer support agents
- Ensuring the training of the team and their development
- Ensuring that the team is following the KPIs
- Leading and participating in cross-functional initiaves
- A native level of German and at least a C1 level of English
- Having 1 to 3 years of experience as Team Leader or Managing a team
- Ability to drive KPI performance through coaching, mentoring and motivating a team of customer care professionals
- You are customer focus and oriented
- Being an attentive listener, comfortable and skillful at communicating with people
- Having a drive for excellence and professionalism
- Being a real team player and committed to your work
- Ideally completed commercial training or comparable professional experience
- 30 Days of Holiday
- Flexible Working Hours from 08:00 - 16:30 or 9:00 - 17:30
- Salary based on your experience
- Excellent Career opportunities with a direct career path
- No Weekend/Night Shifts
- Regular team events nationally as well as internationally
- Gym Membership is included
- Fruit, coffee and drinks for free in the office
Located in Hannover, you will find a company that takes care of your career and personal development. You will be working in a new renovated and bright Office and you will have the chance to work with an ambitious young team.
Take the chance to apply to get more Information!