Do you want to be part of a multicultural team in a company that works alongside well-known brands?
Do you want to work for an American multinational technology company that focuses mainly on Internet-related products and services?
Do you want to relocate to the beautiful capital of Portugal – Lisbon?
Then this could be the perfect opportunity for you to have the experience of a lifetime!
Your responsibilities and impact as Technical Support Agent will be:
- Providing support to customers by responding to inbound requests
- Assisting users with Pre-Sales, General Inquiries, and technical support issues via phone/email/social media channels
- Adapting the brand's voice and tone for interactions on both private (phone/email/chat) and public (social/forums/eCommerce reviews) channels
- Ensuring excellent customer satisfaction by responding in an appropriate and friendly manner
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
The company is recruiting on soft skills, regardless of your field of studies – they will train you on every aspect of the job. Are you customer service-oriented? Do you have good communication skills?
Then they might have an opportunity for you to join them!
- You are a native French speaker (this is a must!) + a good level of English
- You have experience in technical troubleshooting (1 year mandatory!)
- You are motivated and committed to your work
- You have no trouble with writing in French
- You are a team player and willing to work with many other nationalities
- Sales/ Commercial background is a plus
- Previous experience in Customer Service or credit recovery experience is a plus
What’s in it for you?
- Permanent contract and 3 months of the trial period
- Working hours: Monday to Sunday, rotating shifts 8 am to 5 pm
- A package in line with the market: 890€ gross / month x 14 months + 70€ gross / month language bonus + up to 100€ / month performance bonus + meal vouchers of 7.23€ / workday + reimbursement of some transportation cost + Private Health Insurance and dental plan (after six months)
- If you live outside Portugal: reimbursement (up to 400€) of initial flight ticket after 4 months within the company + 4 months of accommodation in a shared flat provided by the company (rental fee to pay)
- Opportunity to be part of a challenging and fast-paced environment
- Possibility to collaborate with some of the biggest brands in the industry
- A multicultural and international environment
- Fully paid training, professional development, and career evolution
Started up by 2 French entrepreneurs in the year 2000, the Company has become an international Customer Experience Specialist, with a global presence and counting more than 50.000 employees.
In their international hub in Lisbon, they are taking care of the customer service experiences on behalf of some of the world’s most progressive brands.
"Is this project not the best fit for you ? Feel free to check our other opportunities in Customer Service in Lisbon. Still, send me your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities."