Your responsibilities and impact as a Support Agent will be:
- Support the user through emails and phone with third parties and International to verify their payment information
- Maintain client relationships
- Ensure excellent customer satisfaction by responding in an appropriate and friendly manner
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You are a native French speaker (this is a must!) + a good level of English (B2 minimum)
- You are motivated and committed to your work
- You have no trouble with writing in French
- You are a team player and willing to work with many other nationalities
- Previous experience in Customer Service experience is a plus
- You are an EU citizen or have a valid work permit for Portugal
What’s in it for you?
- A full-time job and 6 months temporary contract
- Salary: 890€ gross per month x 14 salaries per year + performance-related bonus of 100€/month + complexity bonus of 60€/month + meal voucher of 7,23€ per working day
- Schedule: Monday to Friday – 7:30am to 8pm (rotative shifts)
- If you live outside Portugal: reimbursement (up to 400€) of initial flight ticket after 6 months within the company
- Opportunity to be part of a challenging and fast paced environment
- Possibility to collaborate with some of the biggest brands in the industry
- A multicultural and international environment
- Fully paid training, professional development and career evolution
- Start date: 28/06/23
Your Future Company:
Started up by 2 French entrepreneurs in the year 2000, the Company has become an international Customer Experience Specialist, with a global presence and counting more than 50.000 employees.
In their international hub in Lisbon, they are taking care of the customer service experiences on behalf of some of the world’s most progressive brands, mainly from the Travel and Tourism Industry.