Are you geeky or not? It doesn’t matter – there are a variety of roles to match with your skills and affinity.
Your responsibilities and impact as Technical Support for Electronic Provider will be:
- Quality and Service is what is all about in today’s world for companies to remain competitive.
- From solving technical issues, providing product’s advice, following up on logistics, having quality checks to providing sales support, there are many areas where excellent customer support is required and this is where the brand needs you!
- Whatever your profile and experience is, you will have the opportunity to make a difference!
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You are fluent in French (good command of English is a plus)
- You are motivated, reliable and committed to your work
- Customer service and quality is part of you
- You have a drive for excellence and professionalism
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are a real team player and willing to work with many other nationalities
- Type of contract: one-year contract, renewable every year
- Working hours: full time (40h/week; 5 days/week) on rotating shifts (Mon-Sat, 7 AM - 7 PM)
- Salary conditions (*) – 2 options:
- Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 930€ gross/month
- Excluding accommodation: 1080€ gross/month
- For international candidates:
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
- Airport pick up
- Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
- Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities, and social events organized by the company
- Real career opportunities in different career paths
- Private health insurance included from the first day of contract signature
Is this project not the best fit for you ? Feel free to check our other opportunities in Customer Service in Lisbon. Still, send me your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.