Are you interested in learning more about customer satisfaction in IT and software? Good, then this might be your entry ticket!
Your responsibilities and impact as Customer Service Agent will be:
- Handling inbound calls and emails regarding the software programs
- Understand problems of clients and help them out in the best way possible
- Explaining the steps to customers and answering any questions
- Pro-active approach towards problems posed by clients
- Communication between different departments
- Native speaker in Dutch with high level of French & English OR Native speaker in French with high level of Dutch & English
- Tech savvy or interested in IT & Software, experience is a plus
- Positive attitude towards changes
- Team player with strong listening skills
- Service minded person with the ability to handle conflicts/problems in a constructive manner
- Preferably already in Spain with necessary documents (NIE/SSN)
What’s in it for you?
- Indefinido contract after 3 months of probation
- Working hours: Mon-Fri in fixed shifts (8:15-17:15 / 09:00-18:00 / 10:30-19:30)
- Every 5 weeks work one Saturday autonomously
- Possibility to work from home 2 days/week
- Training period fully from the office
- Competitive salary + health insurance
- Equipment provided
- International company in a growing market
- Team activities such as bbq's
- The unique experience of an international and diverse culture
- A beautiful beach city surrounded by both coastal towns and mountains
- Delightful gastronomic experiences of Spanish, Catalan and World cuisines
- Quite a dynamic and active urban life where it is difficult to get bored
- Sunny days, Mediterranean weather and a relaxed lifestyle
- An attractive startup and innovation hub with exciting opportunities
This Belgian IT company has been an important player on the IT market for the past 35 years. Their focus lies on fully investing in research and development while providing their clients a full service package. With offices already in Belgium, France, Spain & Argentina, they are increasing their international approach focused on software implementation.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for Dutch speakers in Spain or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.