What if you could fly to Greece to start a job with plenty of world citizens from different countries with one strong thing in common: the desire to experience, learn and grow together within an international booming company?
Whether you are looking for personal development, learning & career opportunities, cultural discovery or simply a life-time experience, you will find it there.
Whatever comes out of it for you, you will definitely not regret it.
Your responsibilities and impact as Technical Support will be:
- Providing the best possible answers and solutions to questions and concerns from customers in the way you are the most confident with: over the phone, via e-mail or social media
- Give guidance about how to use the platform and troubleshoot
- Fixing account problems, handle inquiries about payments, subsciption renewals
- Responding to customer inquiries regarding Trust & Safety actions, such as abuse reports and enforcement appeals
- Ensuring user and brand safety
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- A native level of Czech and a good level of English
- Good adaptation skills & flexibility
- Great analytical and technical skills
- A previous experience in Customer Service is a big advantage
- Ensuring high customer satisfaction and a quality-focused service
- Strong verbal and written communication skills utilizing active listening
- Excitement about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
What’s in it for you?
- A full-time job, 40 hours a week
- Schedule: Monday - Sunday rotative shift between 08:00-20:00
- Competetive salary with 2 extra salaries per year + performance-related bonus
- A complete relocation package including:
- Flight ticket to Athens
- Taxi to the accommondation
- Hotel accommodation for 2 weeks
- Assistance in finding a flat
- Private health insurance after 4 months
- A Quality Certified Management Company
- A Multicultural environment: 8.000+ passionate people from +90 countries working together
- Other benefits: vouchers, discounts, free Greek classes, events, outings and parties all year round
Located in Athens, you will find a company that takes care of you with your career development, language skills, accommodation and to your social integration. Your prospective new employer is a multinational organization that has been acknowledged as one of the best sales and customer service solutions provider companies in the world. Are you ready to be an added value to their international team including talents from more than 80 nationalities all over the world? Because they are looking for you!
Feel free to check our other opportunities from our website or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.