+++ Please apply only if you hold EU citizenship or valid work permit for Portugal +++
Are you interested in finances and know a few things about banking?
Do you want to be part of a multicultural team in a company which works alongside well-known brands?
Do you want to relocate to the beautiful capital of Portugal – Lisbon?
Then this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
It is a Swedish financial technology company giving business owners the power to accept cards, contactless and mobile payments. Furthermore, it organizes inventory and analyses sales as well as offers payments, point of sales, funding and partners applications.
You will be re responsible for managing different queries of payment tool users, by phone, email and chat.
Your main tasks will be:
– Seizing the opportunity to over-perform through each interaction by showing a keen interest in the client
– Becoming knowledgeable and expert in all of the services offered by the brand
– Being a team player ad improving the customer experience at each interaction
The company is recruiting on soft skills, regardless of your field of studies – they will train you on every aspect of the job. Are you customer service oriented, have good communication skills, pro-active and team player? Then they might have an opportunity for you to join them!
– You are a native French speaker
– You have a business proficiency level of English
– You are looking for a job opportunity abroad
– You are motivated and committed to your work
– You have excellent communication and listening skills
– You are a team player and willing to work with many other nationalities
– Type of contract: a long-term fixed term contract, renewable every year
– Working hours: full time (40h/week) on rotating shits MON-FRI 8AM-8PM and SAT-SUN 8AM-6PM
– Salary conditions (*) – 2 options:
a) Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 850€ gross/month
b) Excluding accommodation: 1.080€ gross/month
– For international candidates:
– Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
– Airport pick up
– Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
– Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
– Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sport activities and social events organized by the company
– Real career opportunities in different career paths
(*) Compensation during training period if successful (5 days): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes)
This project is not for you? Still send us your CV, we have plenty of other opportunities we can discuss with you!