Do you like traveling when everything goes the way it should?
You can have an impact on making travelers´ journeys a success!
Do you want to work for a worldwide known Travel Agency?
We are looking for dynamic people like you who are open for a new experience abroad!
Your responsibilities and impact as a Travel Agent will be:
- Booking management (altering, canceling or creating new reservations)
- Assisting clients via inbound calls in the after-sales process by answering inquiries regarding reservations and attending potential requests
- Managing the reservations back-office (ticket issuing, modification and cancellation of reservations)
- Replying to emails and messages from customers all over the world in English and native lang.
- Most importantly, always ensure a high level of customer service.
- Regular involvement with company events, team meetings and projects.
- Supporting your teammates and colleagues with peer-to-peer learning and constructive feedback to encourage a positive working environment.
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
The company is recruiting on soft skills, regardless of your field of studies – they will train you on every aspects of the job.
- A native level of Norwegian and a good level of English
- Enthusiasm about traveling and tourism industry
- Knowledge of the value and impact that a good customer experience can create Being an attentive listener, comfortable and skillful at communicating with people Being energetic, innovative and working proactively at a fast pace
- Excitement about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
- Living in or willing to relocate to Barcelona for an international career and life experience
- Having a valid Spanish work permit / EU citizenship (required).
- Competitive salary
- Incentive plan regarding project KPIs achievement
- A full-time contract of 39hrs/week
- Rotative shifts between 7 AM - 8 PM
- Health Insurance discount
- Two weekends per month off
- “Feel Good” program which includes: Spanish lessons, quizzes with prices, free group activities such as football, beach volleyball, role skating and much more!
- Wellness and resiliency program for mental and physical health. Includes many types of different workshops (Stress, conflict, effective communication, etc.)
- Modern office space, well connected by public transport and close to Glories shopping mall (Westfield)
- Free Coffee every day and Free fruit on Fridays.
This fast-growing multinational company has more than 50.000 employees helping over 500 globally acknowledged brands to provide a first-rate customer service experience. Combining technology with a human touch they achieved a worldwide presence and credibility in the outsourcing scene. They are welcoming new talents to join them in their office in Barcelona.
What should you expect from living in Barcelona?
- The unique experience of an international and diverse culture
- A beautiful beach city surrounded by both coastal towns and mountains
- Delightful gastronomic experiences of Spanish, Catalan and World cuisines
- Quite a dynamic and active urban life where it is difficult to get bored
- Sunny days, Mediterranean weather and a relaxed lifestyle
- An attractive startup and innovation hub with exciting opportunities
This project is not for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities in Customer Service in Barcelona or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.