Do you like travelling when everything goes the way it should?
You can have an impact on making travelers' journeys a success!
Do you want to work for a worldwide known Travel Agency?
We are looking for dynamic people like you who are open for a new experience abroad!
Your responsibilities and impact as a Travel Agent will be:
- Booking management (altering, cancelling or creating new reservations)
- Assisting clients via inbound calls in the after-sales process by answering inquiries regarding the reservations and attending potential requests
- Managing the reservations back-office (ticket issuing, modification and cancellation of reservations)
- Replying to emails and messages from customers all over the world in English and native lang.
- Most importantly, always ensuring a high level of customer service.
- Regular involvement with company events, team meetings and projects.
- Supporting your teammates and colleagues with peer to peer learning and constructive feedback to encourage a positive working environment.
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
The company is recruiting on soft skills, regardless of your field of studies – they will train you on every aspects of the job.
- A native level of Slovak and a good level of English
- Enthusiasm about travelling and tourism industry
- Knowledge of the value and impact that a good customer experience can create Being an attentive listener, comfortable and skilful at communicating with people Being energetic, innovative and working proactively at a fast pace
- Excitement about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
- Living in or willing to relocate to Barcelonal for an international career and life experience
- Having a valid spanish work permit (required).
- Competitive salary
- A full-time contract of 39hrs/week
- Rotative shifts between 7 AM- 8 PM
- Work in an international environment in a multinational company in Barcelona
- Two weekends per month off
- Diligent initial training with continuous coaching
- Career-growth opportunities within other projects of the company
- An interesting work environment in a modern hub with an international team
- Being part of a multinational and well-connected company in the exciting city of Barcelona
This fast-growing multinational company has more than 50.000 employees helping over 500 globally acknowledged brands to provide a first-rate customer service experience. Combining technology with a human touch they achieved a worldwide presence and credibility in the outsourcing scene. They are welcoming new talents to join them in their office in Barcelona.
What should you expect from living in Barcelona?
- The unique experience of an international and diverse culture
- A beautiful beach city surrounded by both coastal towns and mountains
- Delightful gastronomic experiences of Spanish, Catalan and World cuisines
- Quite a dynamic and active urban life where it is difficult to get bored
- Sunny days, Mediterranean weather and a relaxed lifestyle
- An attractive startup and innovation hub with exciting opportunities