Are you passionate by the Travel & Tourism industry? Do you enjoy helpng customers creating their travel plan or last minute bookings?a All you need is good customer service skills and motivation to develop your career in an international and multicultural company.
Your responsibilities and impact as a Customer Service Agent will be:
- You will be working for a booming Travel & Tourism App! In this role, you are responsible to:
- Offer information, solutions and to advise customers regarding the company’s services, over the phone, emails and chat
- Contribute to a positive customer experience through a responsible treatment of each contact
- Achieve the performance targets defined by the project
- Ensure and participate in the success of the department
- Guarantee clients satisfaction and high level of quality
What’s in it for you?
- Working hours: Monday to Sunday, rotating shifts from 7 AM - 11 PM
- A package in line with the market: 1100€ gross / month x 14 months + 100€ / month language bonus + up to 100€ / month performance bonus + meal vouchers of 7.23€ / workday + reimbursement of some transportation cost + Private Health Insurance and dental plan (after six months)
- If you live outside Portugal: reimbursement (up to 400€) of initial flight ticket after 6 months within the company + 12 months of accommodation provided by the company
- Opportunity to be part of a challenging and fast paced environment
- Possibility to collaborate with some of the biggest brands in the industry
- A multicultural and international environment
- Fully paid training, professional development and career evolution
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You have a native level of German and good level of English – this is a must!
- You are passionate by the Travel and Tourism industry – studies or experience in this industry is a big plus
- You have a professional attitude and strong customer service skills
- You have excellent listening and communication skills
- You are willing to learn and, develop and acquire new skills
- You are dynamic and self-motivated
- You are open minded, a real team player and willing to work in an international and multicultural environment
- You have strong work ethic and committed in your job, ready to contribute to the success of the company and project
- You must hold EU Citizenship or valid work permit for Portugal
Your Future Company:
Started up by 2 French entrepreneurs in the year 2000, the Company has become an international Customer Experience Specialist, with a global presence and counting more than 50.000 employees.
In their international hub in Lisbon, they are taking care of the customer service experiences on behalf of some of the world’s most progressive brands, mainly from the Travel and Tourism Industry.