Do you have passion for the travel and tourism industry? Do you like travelling when everything goes the way it should? You can have an impact on making travellers´ journeys a success!
A luxury hotel chain is looking for support for their customer service team based in Lisbon.
Your responsibilities and impact as a Hotel Chain Customer Advisor will be:
- Booking management (altering, cancelling or creating new reservations)
- Assisting clients via inbound email and chat inquiries in the after-sales process by answering inquiries regarding the reservations and attending potential requests
- Managing the reservations back-office (ticket issuing, modification and cancellation of reservations)
Skills, experiences and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- A native level of German and a professional level of English (C1-C2)
- Having previous experience in GDS tools (Ideally)
- Enthusiasm about travelling and tourism industry
- Knowledge of the value and impact that a good customer experience can create
- Being an attentive listener, comfortable and skilful at communicating with people
- Being energetic, innovative and working proactively at a fast pace
- Excitement about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
- Living in or willing to relocate to Lisbon for an international career and life experience
- Having a valid work permit for Portugal (required).
What’s in it for you?
- Type of Contract: A fixed-term contract for 6 month
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday, rotating shifts 7 am to 6 pm (8h/day)
- Training: Fully paid training, professional development and career evolution
- Salary Conditions: A package in line with the market: 1100€ gross / month x 14 months + up to 150€ / month performance bonus + meal vouchers of 7.23€ / workday + reimbursement of some transportation cost + Private Health Insurance and dental plan (after six months)
- If you live outside Portugal: reimbursement (up to 400€) of initial flight ticket after 6 months within the company + up to 1 year of accommodation in a shared flat provided by the company (rental fee pof 280€/month to pay)
- Opportunity to be part of a challenging and fast-paced environment
- Possibility to collaborate with some of the biggest brands in the industry
- A multicultural and international environment
- Career Growth Opportunities: Various career development chances in different paths.
What should you expect from living in Lisbon?
- A colourful city view and a rich cultural history
- Pros of living in a European capital on a budget
- Delicious Portuguese cuisine and famous cafe culture
- Friendly people, good vibes and a happy-go-lucky urban life
- Warm climate all year and a sunny beach life next to the Atlantic
- A large English-speaking local community and international environment