- DisciplineCustomer Service
Are you passionate about the hospitality industry? Do you want to work for a luxury and well-renowned hotel chain? Do you enjoy smooth traveling? Then this is your chance to make an impact on the holidays of multiple travelers!
Your responsibilities and impact as a customer service agent will be:
- Customer service by phone, email, and live chat
- Solving issues encountered during the booking process or loyalty programs
- Taking an active role in finding the right booking
- Following up on issues during the vacation
- Providing good solutions incl. refunds to the customers
- Managing good and qualified lead generation
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You have a fluent level of German (a good level of English would be a plus)
- You are looking for a job opportunity abroad
- You are addicted to traveling
- You are motivated and committed to your work
- You have excellent communication and listening skills
- You are a team player and willing to work with many other nationalities
What’s in it for you?
- Type of contract: a long-term fixed-term contract, renewable every year
- Working hours: full-time (40h/week) on rotating shifts (depending on the project)
- Hybrid work options
Salary conditions (*) – 2 options:
- Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 1050€ gross/month
- Excluding accommodation: 1400€ gross/month
For international candidates:
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
- Airport pick up
- Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
- Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities, and social events organized by the company
- Real career opportunities in different career paths
(*) Compensation during the training period if successful (from 1 to 4 weeks): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes)
What should you expect from living in Lisbon?
- A colorful city view and a rich cultural history
- Pros of living in a European capital on a budget
- Delicious Portuguese cuisine and famous cafe culture
- Friendly people, good vibes, and a happy-go-lucky urban life
- Warm climate all year and a sunny beach life next to the Atlantic
- A large English-speaking local community and international environment
Your Future Company:
Located in Lisbon, you will find a company that takes care of you with your career development, language skills, accommodation, and to your social integration. Your prospective new employer is a multinational organization that has been acknowledged as one of the best sales and customer service solutions provider companies in the world. Are you ready to be an added value to their international team including talents from more than 80 nationalities all over the world? Because they are looking for you!
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for German speakers in Portugal or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.