Are you passionate about the hospitality industry?
Do you enjoy smooth travelling? You can make an impact on a the holidays of multiple travelers!
Do you want to work for a luxury and well-renowned hotel chain?
We are looking for dynamic people like you who are open for a new experience abroad. You would be working for a company which takes care of you and includes employees with 82 nationalities.
Are you willing to gain the experience the experience of a lifetime?
Lisbon is waiting for you and it has a lot to offer.
Some of the responsibilities of the job include: solving issues encountered during the booking process, taking an active role in finding the right booking, following up to issues during the vacation, providing good solutions incl. refund to the customers, managing good and qualified lead generation, In order to handle these kind of queries, the company needs you!
The company is recruiting on soft skills, regardless of your field of studies – they will train you on every aspects of the job. Are you customer service oriented, have good communication skills, pro-active and team player? Then they might have an opportunity for you to join them!
– You have a fluent level of Dutch (a good level of English would be a plus)
– You are looking for a job opportunity abroad
– You are addicted to traveling
– You are motivated and committed to your work
– You have excellent communication and listening skills
– You are a team player and willing to work with many other nationalities
– Type of contract: a long-term fixed term contract, renewable every year
– Working hours: full time (40h/week) on rotating shifts (depending on the project)
– Salary conditions (*) – 2 options:
a) Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 950€ gross/month
b) Excluding accommodation: 1250€ gross/month
– For international candidates:
– Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
– Airport pick up
– Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
– Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
– Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sport activities and social events organized by the company
– Real career opportunities in different career paths
(*) Compensation during training period if successful (from 1 to 4 weeks): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes)
Hi, I’m Carina from Blu Selection. I’ll take care of your recruitment process for this position. Feel free to call me at +34 931 24 44 90 or reach me via LinkedIn.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Still, send me your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities!