- DisciplineCustomer Service
Do you want to be part of a multicultural team in a company that works alongside well-known brands?
Do you want to relocate to the beautiful capital of Portugal – Lisbon?
Then this could be the perfect opportunity for you to have the experience of a lifetime!
Your responsibilities and impact as Travel Booking Specialist will be:
In this position, you will be representing an uprising and innovative online travel agency that is creating numerous combinations of flights on both regular and low-cost airlines. They also offer nearly 400 000 hotels and other accommodation all over the world.
You'll be responsible for ensuring excellent customer service to the French market, creating exceptional value, and solving any issues to deliver a consistent quality of service.
The main responsibilities involve:;
- Managing effectively all incoming queries in a customer service environment
- Handling both inbound and outbound calls and emails
- Gathering information from customers and ensuring resolutions of queries
- Assisting the clients with upgrades, rescheduling, bookings, doubts, claims...
- Conserving with the clients in order to understand their needs regarding financial consideration, travel dates, destination, and travel packages.
- Booking management (altering, canceling, or creating new reservations)
- Managing the reservations back-office (ticket issuing, modification, and cancellation of reservations)
Have a unique opportunity to start working in the aviation world where you can directly contribute to the company’s fast-paced growth, and internally progress in different job positions.
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You have the following language skills: native level of French + B2 level in English
- You preferably have a previous 6 months-experience in Customer Service or Technical Support in a Call Center
- You have an interest in and willingness to learn
- You have very good communication skills – both written and oral
- You have the ability to operate in high-pressure situations
- You are a team player, enthusiastic, and self-starter
- You have analytic and problem-solving skills
- You are Customer and Quality-oriented
- Valid Portuguese work permit or EU citizenship required
What's in it for you?
- 6 months fixed term contract
- Working hours: Monday to Saturday, rotating shifts 8 am to 8 pm
- A package in line with the market: 890€ gross / month x 14 months + up to 100€ / month performance bonus + up to 70€ / month complexity bonus + meal vouchers of 7.23€ / workday + reimbursement of some transportation cost + Private Health Insurance and dental plan (after six months)
- If you live outside Portugal: reimbursement (up to 400€) of initial flight ticket after 6 months within the company + 6 months of accommodation in a shared flat provided by the company (rental fee to pay)
- Opportunity to be part of a challenging and fast-paced environment
- Possibility to collaborate with some of the biggest brands in the industry
- A multicultural and international environment
- Fully paid training, professional development and career evolution
Started up by 2 French entrepreneurs in the 2000s, the company has become an international Customer Experience Specialist, with a global presence and counting more than 50.000 employees.
In their international hub in Lisbon, they are taking care of the customer service experiences on behalf of some of the world’s most progressive brands.
Is this project not the best fit for you ? Feel free to check our other opportunities in Customer Service in Lisbon. Still, send me your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.