Do you have passion for the travel and tourism industry? Do you like travelling when everything goes the way it should? You can have an impact on making travellers´ journeys a success!
Your responsibilities and impact as a Customer Service Agent in the travel industry will be:
- Booking management (altering, cancelling or creating new reservations) via phone. email and chat
- Assisting clients via inbound calls in the after-sales process by answering inquiries regarding the reservations and attending potential requests
- Managing the reservations back-office (ticket issuing, modification and cancellation of reservations)
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- A native level of French and a good level of English
- Enthusiasm about travelling and tourism industry
- Knowledge of the value and impact that a good customer experience can create Being an attentive listener, comfortable and skilful at communicating with people
- Being energetic, innovative and working proactively at a fast pace
- Excitement about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
- Living in or willing to relocate to Lisbon for an international career and life experience
- Having a valid Portuguese work permit (required).
What’s in it for you?
- Salary conditions (*) – 2 options:
- Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 1040€ gross/month
- Without accommodation: 1240€ gross/month
- A stable job and opportunities to grow within the company
- 12- months contract as from the first day of training (training is paid 100%)
- A family style working environment, while benefiting from an international and multicultural company
- Opportunity to work for Top companies on the market
Located in Lisbon, you will find a company that takes care of you from your career development, language skills, and accommodation to your social integration. Your prospective new employer is a multinational organisation that has been acknowledged as one of the best sales and customer service solutions provider companies in the world. Are you ready to be an added value to their international team including talents from more than 80 nationalities all over the world? Because they are looking for you.