Heavy gamers only! Please outline your experience in gaming in your application.
Your responsibilities and impact as Video Games Consultant will be:
- Provide professional customer service solutions to gamers via email
- Answer and solve client and customer inquiries and issues
- Guarantee clients satisfaction and high level of quality
- Ensure and participate in the success of the department
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You are French native with a good level of English
- You have strong gaming experience - this is a must!
- You are motivated and with positive mindset
- You are efficient and with good organisation skills
- You are a team player
- You are client and service oriented
- You are punctual and flexible
- Very good written communication skills
- Being a passionate gamer is always a plus
- Salary of 967€ gross per month (x14 per year) + 150 € bonus/month
- 6 € meal voucher per work-day
- Full-time job (40h/week), Monday-Friday (9 am - 20 pm) and Sat Sun (9 am - 6 pm)
- Contract as from the first day of training (training is paid 100%)
- A stable job and opportunities to grow within the company
- A family style working environment, while benefiting from an international and multicultural company
- Opportunity to work for Top companies on the market
- Initial 6 months contract + 6 months + 6 months + permanent contract
- 30 days of probation period
Your Future Company:
Our partner is an international Contact Solutions provider working with leading companies and having a worldwide presence. For their client, an American Video Game console company, they are currently recruiting a French speaker for their office in Lisbon.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for French speakers in Portugal or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.