As one of the top 3 leading Technology brands in the world, Microsoft will give you the opportunity to learn and do what you love.
If you are willing to relocate to sunny Lisbon, Portugal, this is the right opportunity for you!
What should you expect from living in Lisbon?
- A colorful city view and a rich cultural history
- Pros of living in a European capital on a budget
- Delicious Portuguese cuisine and famous café culture
- Friendly people, good vibes, and a happy-go-lucky urban life
- Warm climate all year and a sunny beach life next to the Atlantic
- A large English-speaking local community and international environment
Located in Lisbon, you will find a company that takes care of you from your career development, language skills, and accommodation to your social integration. Your prospective new employer is a multinational organization that has been acknowledged as one of the best sales and customer service solutions provider companies in the world. Are you ready to be an added value to their international team including talents from more than 80 nationalities all over the world? Because they are looking for you!
Your responsibilities and impact as B2B Microsoft Account Management will be:
- Supporting clients by answering their questions regarding products and services via phone and email
- Providing solutions for occurring problems
- Optimizing the client's technical equipment/tools
- Identifying up-and cross-selling opportunities for existing accounts
- Directing communication to the management level
- Gaining market knowledge and information about Microsoft's competitive advantages
- Assisting new and former clients with account-related issues and questions
- A native level of German and at least a B2 level of English
- You have business acumen
- You have good negotiation skills or want to acquire them!
- You are technically interested
- You are motivated, reliable, and committed to your work
- You have a drive for excellence and professionalism
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are a real team player and willing to work with many other nationalities
- Type of contract: a long-term fixed-term contract, renewable every year
- Working hours: full-time or part-time options on rotating shifts (Mon-Fri, 7.30 AM - 5 PM)
- Possibility to work remotely
- Salary conditions (*) – 2 options:
- a) Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 1.100€ gross/month (based on level of experience)
- b) Excluding accommodation: 1.470 gross/month (based on level of experience)
- For international candidates:
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
- Airport pick up
- Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
- Help with paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
- private health insurance included from the first day of contract signature
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities, and social events organized by the company
- Real career opportunities in different career paths
- (*) Compensation during the training period if successful (4 weeks): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes)
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for German speakers in Portugal or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.