As one of the top 3 leading Technology brands in the world, Microsoft will give you the opportunity to learn and do what you love.
If you are willing to relocate to sunny Lisbon, Portugal, this is the right opportunity for you!
Your responsibilities and impact as B2B Microsoft Account Management will be:
- Support clients by answering their questions regarding products and services via phone and email
- Provide solutions for occurring problems
- Optimize the client's technical equipment/tools
- Identify up-and cross-selling opportunities for existing accounts
- Direct communication to the management level
- Gain market knowledge and inform about Microsoft' competitive advantages
- Assist new and former clients with account related issues and questions
- You are fluent in German and have a good command of English
- You have business acumen
- You have good negotiation skills or want to acquire them!
- You are technically interested
- You are motivated, reliable and committed in your work
- You have a drive for excellence and professionalism
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are a real team player and willing to work with many other nationalities
- Type of contract: a long-term fixed term contract, renewable every year
- Working hours: full time or part time options on rotating shifts (Mon-Fri, 7.30 AM - 5 PM)
- Salary conditions (*) – 2 options:
- a) Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 1.100€ gross/month (based on level of experience)
- b) Excluding accommodation: 1.470 gross/month (based on level of experience)
- For international candidates:
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
- Airport pick up
- Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
- Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
- private health insurance included from the first day of contract signature
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sport activities and social events organized by the company
- Real career opportunities in different career paths
- (*) Compensation during training period if successful (4 weeks): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes)
Located in Lisbon, you will find a company that takes care of you from your career development, language skills, and accommodation to your social integration. Your prospective new employer is a multinational organization that has been acknowledged as one of the best sales and customer service solutions provider companies in the world. Are you ready to be an added value to their international team including talents from more than 80 nationalities all over the world? Because they are looking for you!
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for German speakers in Portugal or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.