Your responsibilities and impact as a Customer Service Agent will be:
- Educate consumers on the use of the pilot device for recording purchases.
- Follow up on the regularity of their activity (e.g. contact the participant if you observe a considerable drop in the number of purchases recorded, if you observe changes in their shopping habits, if you observe a change in their buying habits: baby products > new member of the family?)
- Update the records of each participant according to the changes observed.
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- No experience needed, the company will train you!
- You have a native level of French and at least a B1 level of English
- You are customer service oriented and has good analytical skills
- You have excellent communication and listening skills
- You are motivated and committed to your work
- You are located in the area of Lisbon or looking to relocate there
What's in it for you?
- Type of contract: a long-term fixed-term contract, renewable every year
- Working hours: full time (40h/week) Mon-Friday 9AM-7PM and Saturday 9AM-2PM
- Salary conditions (*) – 2 options:
- Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 930€ gross/month
- Excluding accommodation: 1160€ gross/month
- For international candidates:
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months.
- Airport pick up.
- Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU).
- Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival.
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sport activities and social events organized by the company.
- Real career opportunities in different career paths.
Is this project not the best fit for you ? Feel free to check our other opportunities in Customer Service in Lisbon. Still, send me your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.