Your responsibilities and impact as a Customer Service Agent will be:
- Being a mentor to consumers in different fields (there are several projects)
- Providing the best possible answers and solutions to questions and concerns from customers in the way you are the most confident: over the phone, via e-mail, or social media;
- Identify new business opportunities by cross and up-selling
- Delivering calm and resourceful troubleshooting for customer queries regarding their shopping experience
- Being in contact with other departments and redirecting related cases and issues to related departments.
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- Speaking a native level of French and at least a B2 level in English
- Knowing the value and impact that a good customer experience can create
- Being an attentive listener, comfortable and skillful at communicating with people
- Enjoy being energetic, innovative, and working proactively at a fast pace
- Getting excited about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
- Are already living in or willing to relocate to Lisbon for an international career and life experience.
What’s in it for you?
- Type of Contract: 12 months contract (renewable)
- Working Hours: 40h/week; 5 days/week in rotating shifts from Mon-Sat from 7 AM to 10 PM
- Training fully paid (approx. 3 weeks)
- Salary Conditions:
- Relocation Package requestable for International Candidates
400€ extra in the first 6 months + flight refund after 3 months
Yearly flight ticket back to your home country
Support with paperwork
- Private health insurance from day 1
- International environment with team-building events etc.
This fast-growing multinational company has more than 50.000 employees helping over 500 globally acknowledged brands to provide a first-rate customer service experience. Combining technology with a human touch they achieved a worldwide presence and credibility in the outsourcing scene. They are welcoming new talents to join them in their office in Lisbon.
Is this project not the best fit for you ? Feel free to check our other opportunities in Customer Service in Lisbon. Still, send me your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.