One of the most famous fashion luxury brands is waiting for you!
Working in the nice and sunny Bordeaux could be the next adventure for you and the start of a new career.
Be part of an international team and share your passion for fashion.
Your responsibilities and impact as a Customer Service Agent will be:
- Assisting customers during their shopping experience
- Proving support with all their information requests and online procedures
- Troubleshooting regarding the products, orders, payment methods or shipping, while always remaining calm and polite
- Being in contact with other departments and redirecting related cases and issues to responsible departments
- No experience needed, the company will train you!
- You have a native or bilingual level of Dutch and a fluent level of French (a good level of English would be a plus)
- You are a fashion enthusiast
- You have excellent communication and listening skills
- You are motivated and committed to your work
- You are located in the area of Bordeaux or looking to relocate there
- A permanent contract
- Competitive salary + bonuses + employee benefits
- Working hours: 35 hours per week, Mon-Sat 9 am to 7 pm
- A full training on the job, the tools, the product
- Potential to grow internally
Are you interested in something else than Customer Service? Feel free to check our other opportunities for Dutch speakers in Spain or Portugal, or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.